Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Youkoso! Welcome!

Wow! It’s been a crazy journey up to this point but I can honestly say it’s been worth it. We are just putting the finishing touches on the DCTO site and getting ready for pre-sales. We decided that the CHOCOLATE SOOP site would have to go up after we got the DCTO going since it is the first figure out of the gate.

I finally received the prototype a couple of weeks ago and let me tell you, Richard and the peeps at Wheaty Wheat did a wicked job on the sculpt. I mean it’s one thing to see it in pictures, but to hold it in my hand feels amazing.
I’ll have some images in the next post of the photo shoot we did just after DCTO arrived. The shots turned out great.

In the mean time here is the logo and box design:

d^_^b


3 comments:

s4ndm4n said...

Very cool. Been anticipating this release, can't wait to see more pics!

Anonymous said...

I like your BABY! I really wanna see it in a shop! ( I love the yellow one!)
And how sweet the old chef guy! I like him, too! Very Kawaii;-)

RE said...

Do you know when/where the release date for the red or green DCTO?
I'm dying to get my hands on one.
You are truly talented!!!!
Thanks,
Randy
randbasic@hotmail.com