Friday, April 06, 2007

And so it begins...

Well I have to say that since the launch of the DCTO site the response has been overwhelming. There have been a lot of e-mails coming from all over the world asking about the project and I just wanted to say thank you for all the great feedback. I'll be updating the store list this weekend.

So now that the dream is in motion I should probably start planning the launch event ;) Posters, display pieces, prints and stickers and hopefully some T-shirts. So here is a sneak peek of the mobile that will be there. This is only the 10” mock-up at 1/6 scale. As the sign starts to come together I’ll be snapping some pictures and posting them for you to see.







d^_^b

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait until DCTO drops...I'm ready! Thanks for the updates and the new board is out of this world!