Sunday, August 05, 2007

The dust has settled...

It's 1 week since SDCC ended and well I have to tell you that recovery has been slow. 4 days of straight talking over the madd crowd took it toll on my voice. But dispite that, SDCC’07 was amazing. I had a great time meeting all of you who were able to make it out. Did a lot of signing. I wish I had a lot of picture to show but my camera broke just after I got on the flight down. I had to depend on the generosity others and so I'm waiting for images to be e-mailed. I’ll go through the images and picking out a few good ones to show. Can't wait for the SDCC'08!

Shouts and big love to the Keith, and all the Toy Qube gang for having me at the booth, John and Amy, Carlos, Toyin, BEN, Brandt and Kathie, Klim and Scott, Mr. Jude, Sam Fout, Kozik, Steven Daily, Cameron, Tiede, MAD, Jesse Hernandez, Jermaine (Keep those hands clean kidd) Marka, Andrew Bell, Angry Woebot, Eric So, Mr Gooding, Kim, Simon, Luke, Kirby and Whitney, Dustin, Justin, Ada and Angie, Jester, Jack Huang and Pokéfriend, Matthew Crouch, Maria Kwnog, Jack and Francine, Dana Harvey, Yves, Tragnark, Don Kratzer, Robert Mamonluk, Leecifer, Blake, and anyone else I forgot please feel free to remind me as some of it is still a blur...

I Did manage to remember to bring back a blank DCTO full of Sigs.



In the next post I will announce the 2 winners of the CHOCOALTE SOOP mailing list giveaway. Tomorrow 2 signed copies of the SDCC Toy Qube exclusive colourway 'Ghost' will be given away.

See you then...

d^_^b


PS. Puffy comments will not increase your chances of winning, but they will make me feel good...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*PUFFY COMMENT* lol SDCC07 was awesome.. cool meeting you there man.. n to think i almost didnt go.

sleepy_kid.dustin

Anonymous said...

Very Cool prices!! im hoping.....